With an output frequency range of 9kHz to 1.5GHz, Rigol’s DSG815 RF Signal Generator is the perfect solution for electronics designers integrating or investigating wireless technology, educators who are teaching RF concepts, EMC engineers who need a reliable, economical RF signal source, and radio enthusiasts. A full function Signal Generator can now be affordable for every RF bench. If you were considering competitive products (much more expensive!) you owe it to yourself to compare the DSG815. It provides uncompromised RF signal generation capabilities at an unprecedented price.
- Simplified High Power setups with a maximum output of +20dBm allows testing of a broad range of Amplifiers and Mixers
- Low SSB noise -115dBc/Hz
- Amplitude accuracy +/- 0.5 dB,
- Frequency resolution 0.01 Hz at any frequency.
- A highly stable clock (<2ppm std, optional 5ppb available) provides the basis for high performance RF output
- Standard Modulations (AM/FM/phase) expand capabilities for signal emulation and interference applications
- Oven-controlled crystal oscillator time-base option provides < 5 ppb temperature stability and < 30 ppb/year aging stability, the most accurate and stable available in this class.
- Optional Pulse Modulation enables the DSG815 to become an RF Pulse Source
- Optional Pulse Train Generator enables translation of serial data onto an RF link without the need for additional hardware