The DL3031 Programmable DC Electronic Load is versatile yet economical single output 150 V/60 A unit, with a total capability to 350 W. Five software-enabled licenses are optionally available, to suit individual needs: (LAN-DL3, DIGITALIO-DL3, HIRES-DL3, FREQ-DL3, SLEWRATE-DL3). RS232/USB/LAN interfaces come as standard (USB-GPIB optional) for remote control of the DL3031 in various test situations. A 4.3” TFT LCD displays multiple parameters and instrument conditions simultaneously. There are 4 static modes (constant current, constant voltage, constant resistance, and constant power) as well as 3 dynamic modes (continuous, pulsed, toggled). Overvoltage/overcurrent/overpower/overtemperature/reverse-voltage protection is provided.
The DL3000 Series of Programmable DC Electronic Loads are high performance test tools for general-purpose testing in the R&D lab. The user-friendly interface and excellent performance specifications makes the economical DL3000 series ideal for a wide range of test requirements.
Tests provided include: battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, short-circuit test, etc.
- DC power supply industry (such as regulated power supply, constant current power supply, switch-mode power supply (SMPS), modular power supplies, power adapters, etc.
- Battery industry, such as various batteries and cell batteries
- Charger industry, such as battery charger and cell phone charger
- Power electronic device industry, such as MOSFET, IGBT, capacitor, and ballast resistor
- Educational experiments, etc.